Monday, November 26, 2012

My Top Two Running Backs of the Big 12


               The Big 12 Conference is always fun to watch especially the running back position of the Big 12. My top two Running Backs are James Sims of the University of Kansas and Shawne Alston of West Virginia.

                Shawne Alston is a great running back because he waits for holes to open in the defense before he runs for a big gain.  He is also very strong and it takes a group of people on the opponent’s defense to bring him down.  These are things you need out of a great running back.  I believe he will be in the NFL and when he goes pro I think any coach would want him because of his toughness.

                My second running back is James Sims for KU.  He is a player that I believe will be a household name in the NFL whenever he goes pro.  I say this because in the last six games he has had one hundred yards rushing in each of them and this is something no opponents can stop.  He is always fun to watch and you can tell he just loves to play the game.

                These are my top two running backs, but I would like to see who are your favorite running backs of the Big 12. 

4 comments:

  1. Great job. Anything you would suggest they could improve on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reelly dont think either of them have to work on much, but just keep training to get better.

      Delete
  2. Nice. Also maybe you could provide some stats on how well these two running backs do?

    ReplyDelete